Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20-04-09

So far, I've been picking up trash along a 2km stretch from section 4, kota damansara to section 6 since 10am with to XL bags full of trash..
I am currently taking a break at KFC section 6, kota damansara to blog and update you on my progress
I tell you, it ain't easy doing this alone

Text me your name from YOUR phone or the phone you would like to use as the reciepient and i'll send you live updates everytime i take a break
I'll be walking from here to Balai Polis sunway damansara (4km) as i pick up more trash at 3.30pm

FYI:

My credit tinggal RM5.87

wallet tinggal RM2.80

Should ypu want the updates, please spread the word / forward it once you have recieved it to relevant people within your circle (family, friends that you think would be interested).

PS, Does anyone have a cheap spare sunglasses??

Pinjam please, Panas TERIK!!! (seriously, please pinjam)

Steve-0
017-6536538


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text-Ads