Thursday, May 7, 2009

Millennium Minds Movement



Though I may have realized the magnitude of consequences that my mistakes and irresponsible actions have caused to the people around me, I know that I am Human and that I will eventually "wrong" again.

Our generation is growing up in a completely different world from our parents and MAYBE THEY'RE AFRAID FOR US. I don't exactly have an explanation for this but I do understand AND I DO KNOW OUR PARENTS LOVE US.

That said...

The objective of the Millennium Minds Movement is to:

  • Induce a sense of humanity, unity and civility within the "six degrees" of human separation regardless of race, color, religion, traditions and etc.
  • Provoke thought and invoke action. (Dr. Michio Kaku)
  • Awaken and properly apply creativity and passion
  • Ensure that every task, mission or goal that we may undertake progresses for the right reasons, for deeper reasons.
  • Promote Passionate Immaterialism
  • Research and develope anything that may benefit Humanity.
  • Adventure, explore and experiment
  • Give hope to those that need it.
  • Assist ANYONE that may require ANY assistance.
Ultimately, to improve the quality of life.


Starting with Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text-Ads