Tuesday, May 19, 2009

M.M.M

Millennium Minds Movement

Lets just say that it is whatever you want it to be

All of you are what the Millennium Minds Movement is all about anyway

so here's something for all of you...

Got an idea or something to blog about humanity or Malaysia??

Then:

Log into:

http://millenniummindsmovement.blogspot.com/

with my "Dea7h_S7ar@hotmail.com"

Password is "millennium"

and Put it up yourself.. do whatever you want to it.. just inform me by email or sms me

cool???

I'd also like to point out that:
1. The M.M.M blog could use ALOT of work. Someone go crazy with that thing coz i never had a blog before and i have no idea what else to do to brighten it up

2. All it takes to join M.M.M is you. Just do ANYTHING in your power that will benefit humanity (or just try) and you're in . Nak join and help, go for it. should you have something else to do, do it but for the sake of all.. habis cite

3. It may have been my idea to start this movement but All of ya'll are the one's who told me what to do and i'm doing it
so, you guys are the real back-bone of M.M.M

I'm merely a puppet that carries out your generous biddings because i'm done sitting and trying to convince everyone

Be selfless and you become the "MIND" of the "MILLENNIUM" thats making a "MOVEMENT"

My phone is always on should anyone need a friend or someone to talk to

Steve-0
017-6536538

1 comment:

  1. omg! i was just thinking of doing the same blog, and you made this blog like a week ago? whoa, great minds think alike heh? *wink wink*

    btw, i was also thinking of designing t-shirts (seriously, coincident gila) and you want that to happen too! so, let's make it happen man!

    i would be so so glad if you'd let me be on board with you :) heehee

    ReplyDelete

Text-Ads